What Partnersh*t Experiences Have You Had and How Did They Affect You?

Home Page Forums Small Business Partnership Forum What Partnersh*t Experiences Have You Had and How Did They Affect You?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

pattysoffer
    Keymaster

Anonymous

I run a small scale flower shop and I am thinking of partnering with some hotels and restaurants. I do not know how would this be . I have several questions in my mind. If I am going to approach them for long term flower supply , would they accept me or not ? Should I try to get in to some a=kind of agreement with them ? What would protect my interest ? All these questions come to my mind.

Anonymous

I have been associated with my Partners for last 7 years. We run a small agency providing Hospitality and Concierge services.  The initial years were fantastic and we had a pretty busy time. As time has progressed , the field has become saturated and conflicts in several areas have arisen. In busy times we never had time to see each other’s faults. Now we have the following issues

– Problem in decision making ( for all kind of financial decision making , we need consent of all three )

– Problem in finding new areas to take the business to new level and beat competition

– Partners seem to be moving away from business. As they have other sources of income , and I do not have .. this is a problem for me.

Please advise me what to do ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.